Monday, October 27, 2008

Wow, time does fly

It was one year ago that we were watching JC drive. That's all he did for months was drive. There was never any thought of showing him. He was a lanky 2 year old who could barely lift his legs and was really good at tripping over them. In February, I finally said it would be interesting to see him under saddle once again.

Terri Anne (my trainer) said fine and rode him. Jimmy (who had been training him) said there would be no more thought of him showing in harness as he was much prettier under saddle. Showing??? Huh??? a three year old under saddle. This would be a first. We talked about it and decided we would aim for the middle of show season. Then April came, and I was told he was going to show in May and then go to Midwest etc.. He did better than I ever could have hoped. Thank you--Jimmy and Terri Anne.

Well now it is November and show season is behind us. more

1 comment:

Malinda Winn said...

Beautiful horses! I am a Dressage horse trainer.
You should get paid to advertise them on Ad Pacs! I earn between 1-8% daily.
http://www.malindawinn.adpacs.com