Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Horsey Aerobics

I have been pretty much laid up since September of 2007 when I got beat up in a fight at work. By the end of January, I had had two shoulder surgeries. I rode after my surgeries if you could call it that. When I got to the point that my shoulders were as healed as they could get, I broke my leg. That left me with another 10 weeks of not riding.

My arms will never improve; they are what they are. My leg has almost healed. I do have to get on and off with a 3 step stool. I am trying to ride as much as possible to get myself in shape to show JC this summer. Today, I learned something new-horsey aerobics. My trainer had me ride with free weights. OMG I never thought I would get through it. My arms hadn't really been used in well over a year. Now I was riding with free weights in each hand and posting at the same time. She was worse than any personal trainer I ever had. I didn't realize how weak I really was. more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool, i like horse very much!