Saturday, February 12, 2011

New World

I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted on this blog. JC is no longer showing. I got ill in June and decided to take some time away from the show ring. He is now at a boarding barn recouping from some youngster issues he had. We now just spend time with each other. The whole family has gotten involved including my husband. We have learned a lot about each other since July.

It has been amazing though. When we were in training, I got to ride maybe 20 minutes 1 x per week. Now, when the weather cooperates, I can get out at least twice a week for 30 minutes or more. My saddle is even beginning to show signs of use lol. I will write more about our exploits of doing it on our own in the next blog.

Remember to visit us at www.allthingshorsey.com for all your horsey and non horsey needs.

No comments: