Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Decorating Horsey for your Teen

I decided to get my children involved in horses at a young age. I have always loved them and they have been such an escape for me from different things throughout the years. I started taking them to the barn when they were very little. My daughter was 3 and my son was 5. They learned very quickly what to do and what not to do around horses.

As my daughter became a teenager, she became absolutely crazy about horses. She had to have everything in her room related to horses. After all, horses and horse related items became her "signature". Every item of clothing she wore had to have a horse on it. Even her backpack had a horse on it. She also had a horsey purse. She even got a t-shirt with her horse's picture on it. We did a lot of shopping to get this horsey wardrobe.

Read More

No comments: