Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update: Raquel-The Filly

Well, Raquel finally made it here after all that went on yesterday. Read the blog: It Makes Me so Mad. She will have her surgery tomorrow morning and go to her training barn tomorrow afternoon. She is the baby in the first photo and the third. She is no longer a baby and no longer bright chestnut as the picture under Buck Almighty shows. She is now pretty big and a dark liver chestnut with white socks behind.

I can't say that I ever want to deal with the other barn again. What an unprofessional way to behave, but I guess we all have our own definitions as to what a professional is. I am just relieved she is here where I can see her and make sure she is ok. I hope, if all goes well, she will be in the show ring in two years like her big brother JC (a.k.a Buck Almighty) who is also on this page many times.

Read the rest of the story

No comments: