Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It Makes Me so Mad

For the last 24 hours, I have had to put myself in my trainer's position. I don't envy her her job. When I think of all that people want and expect from horse trainers, I don't know how they do it. People calling constantly with expectations, dealing with the disappointments customers may have and just dealing with us crazy horse people. Not to mention all the arrangements that have to be made for bringing in horses and getting horses shipped to clinics, shows etc. That's where I learned how difficult it can be.

My trainer had arranged for our filly to come from the farm she was at to begin her training. The person that had the filly took it upon herself to cancel the truck that was coming for the girl because the filly needs some cosmetic surgery. Without ever talking to me, the filly's trainer, or my mother, this person decided what would be done. I didn't find out until 7:00 last night that all arrangements had been canceled. She had still personally not notified anyone. She had scheduled the surgery with an equine hospital as far from us as you can get without our permission.
read more

1 comment:

Shelly StarZZ said...

beautiful horses. :)
www.hitgnome.com